The best way to get and keep your body fit and strong is to incorporate strength training and cardio every week. You will get a great combination of that with Circuit Training Classes at Main Street Circuits. We use a mixture of weights, resistance bands, plyometrics and bodyweight exercises to ensure you get a great workout, no matter your fitness level.
Eating right is a vital component to ensuring your body functions at its maximum potential not only while training, but also as you go about your daily lives. We offer nutritional coaching that is backed by science and clinical research. We're not talking about another diet; it's about learning what good nutrition really means and having a system to develop healthy habits.
5 Class Package
Save 10% when you sign up for 5 classes! Choose from a variety of class times, six days per week.
- Package of 5 classes
- Each class is 45 minutes
- ALL fitness levels welcome!
Sign up for a month of unlimited classes! Choose from a variety of class times, six days per week.
- No limit on classes
- Each class is 45 minutes
- ALL fitness levels welcome!
Check out the calendar for class dates and times and enroll in one today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on the Book A Class tab. You will be directed to MindBody, where you will create an account by clicking on “Sign Up!” in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Once you’ve created your account, find the class you would like to book and click on “Sign Up Now.”
- Login to your MindBody account and go to the My Info tab, click on My Schedule, and click Cancel next to the class you are signed up for.
- Please note that we have a 12-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your class within the 12 hours before the start time, you will lose that session. If you are a Monthly Unlimited member, you will incur a $5 cancel fee.
- If you fail to cancel a class you are signed up for and you miss it, you will lose that session. If you are a Monthly Unlimited member, will incur an $8 no show fee.
- The waitlist is available in the event a class is full. You can put yourself on the waitlist and if a spot becomes available, you will be added to the class.
- The waitlist closes 12 hours before the class starts. This gives you plenty of time to check your email or text to see if you were added to the class. If an opening becomes available after the waitlist is closed, anyone can book that spot.
- If you are added to a class from the waitlist, please note that our cancel and no show policies still apply.
- Spots do tend to become available right before class starts, so be on the lookout for an opening!
- Yes! You will receive an email when you are added to a class from the waitlist.
- You also have the option of getting a text notification when you are added to a class.
- When creating your account on MindBody, be sure to include your cell phone number, and select your notification preference in the Personal section of the My Info tab.
- Don’t forget to save any changes you make to your personal section!
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the start of your class.
- If you are attending class for the first time, please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of your class. A quick overview will be given on how the class is structured and this will also give you time to ask any questions you may have.
- If you are a beginner and would like to get a more personal introduction before booking a class, you are welcome to sign up for a private session.
- If you feel comfortable starting a class without a private session, please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of class for an introduction to our system.
- You can book a private session after you have created your account on MindBody. Click on the Appointments tab and select the available day and time that is convenient for you.
- You are welcome to bring a mat for any floor work we do, but the studio does have rubber flooring.
- You are also welcome to bring a towel. We do have some small towels available for purchase at the front of the studio.
- It is best to wear clothing that allows you to move freely, without restriction.
- Please wear tennis shoes/trainers to all classes.
- Please do not wear any lose jewelry, as it can get caught on equipment.
- In our Focused Training classes, we will do a combination of free weights, weight machines, and body weight exercises.
- In our HIIT classes, we will use resistance bands and have a combination of bodyweight exercises and some plyometrics.
- We do not provide child care services, however, we do have a designated area for children who are old enough to be unsupervised for the duration of the class.
- For your first class, you must arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- If there is not at least one person registered for a class four hours prior to the scheduled time, it will be cancelled. Classes starting between the hours of 5:00 and 9:30 am will be cancelled the night before.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy. In order to avoid late fees and penalties, we require a 12-hour notice for any cancellations or changes. If you purchased sessions, you will lose that session. If you are a Monthly Unlimited member, you will be charged a $5 fee if you cancel within the 12-hour period before the start of class, or an $8 fee if you do not show up. There are no exceptions!
- If you purchased sessions, they cannot be transferred to another person.
- You must make all changes to classes you are signed up for. No one at Main Street Circuits can make changes for you.
- Please ensure that you wear tennis shoes or training shoes to class.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone during class, as we are on a time schedule and don’t want to fall behind. If it is imperative that you make or receive a call, please step into the front area to do so.
- Classes and instructors are subject to change at short notice.
- If you know that you will be late to class, call the studio phone at (337) 412-9799, and we will be sure to save your spot! If you have not notified us, you may lose your spot as it will become available to walk-in clients.
- If you are pregnant and have not yet attended one of our classes, please contact us by phone or email at email@example.com to discuss. If you have been regularly attending classes prior to becoming pregnant, you may continue working out with us, but we will require a signed approval from your doctor.
*REMINDER FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS: The system will automatically renew each month and charge the card on file. There is no need to repurchase this each month. If at any time you need to stop payment, please send us an email at least 3 days before your auto-renew date and we will stop it for you.
*If you have any questions, please call or email us. Phone calls and emails will be answered Monday – Friday between 8 am and 12 pm.